Two new high performance bidirectional electronically steerable phased array (BESPA™) antennas, which are core components of our Intelligent Tracking and Control System (ITCS®), have been released. An amended version of the already approved, field proven A-100, plus the new A-102 and A-104 antennas, have all achieved compliance with FCC CFR 47 Part 15.247 emission standards. All ITCS-A-1xx antennas have also been proven compliant with ETSI EN 302 208. The augmented range of antenna profiles enhance the flexibility of deploying ITCS in different environments.
- RF Controls Announces Blockchain Foundational Supply Chain Visibility Through pRTLS (passive Real-Time Location System)
- Store Of The Future: IoT To Track Products, People And Movements Of Each
- RF Controls LLC Awarded Contract for Asset Tracking System for F-35 Lightning II Production Facility
- How RF Controls Technology Paves the Way for the “Internet of Everything.”
- RF Controls Announces Receipt of Foundational Patent for its Intelligent Tracking and Control System (ITCS®)